Michelle Guthrie’s payout from the ABC remains a secret, Brexit hardliners begin to extend the olive branch, another YA novel gets pulled from publication because of insensitivity, Washington Post attempts to almost apologise for the way they covered the Covington kids and James and Pete get into an actual debate over reports Trump is going to make an executive order over free speech on campus. We talk to IPA Research Fellow Daniel Wild about the selective morality of people who want to divest from coal, what his take on Scott Morrison’s energy deal is and his report on the effect government regulation has on prices of goods and services (20:02-36:54). We also talk to Dr Bella d’Abrera about moves to remove certain books from classroom syllabuses because they don’t reflect the sexuality of a classroom and how primary schools are celebrating International Woman’s Day (36:58-47:00).
Formerly known as Young Membership. This membership provides a great foundation to engage with young people across the country in an intellectual debate.
- Weekly Hey… What did I miss? email
- Priority access to IPA events
- Discounted ticket prices to IPA events
- IPA Pen
- IPA keyring
- Four FREE editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Regular email update from Executive Director John Roskam
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
- Exclusive Generation Liberty Members only events
- IPA USB
- Special Generation Liberty Member pricing to all IPA events
- FREE copy of an IPA book