We are in deep, deep mourning as Tony Jones confirms he will be stepping down from Q&A, but now beings the people’s campaign to get Nina to host. There’s more stories of police arresting people for tweeting in the UK, Alexandria Orcasio Cortez’s New Green Deal goes off the rails and PragerU files a new lawsuit against YouTube and Google in the fight against deplatforming. We talk to philosopher Dr Stephen Hicks ahead of his tour of Australia about postmodernism, its effect on university campuses and why he’s optimistic about the future (19:08-34:22). We also talk to IPA Research Fellow Andrew Bushnell about his new article on increasing incarceration and what can be done about it, and why this year’s likely Best Picture Oscar winner isn’t worthy (34:26-50:44).
Formerly known as Young Membership. This membership provides a great foundation to engage with young people across the country in an intellectual debate.
- Weekly Hey… What did I miss? email
- Priority access to IPA events
- Discounted ticket prices to IPA events
- IPA Pen
- IPA keyring
- Four FREE editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Regular email update from Executive Director John Roskam
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
- Exclusive Generation Liberty Members only events
- IPA USB
- Special Generation Liberty Member pricing to all IPA events
- FREE copy of an IPA book