People are marching all over Australia and the UK but it’s for the wrong policy outcomes. A new plan for energy in Australia is made and it’s not a good one. Obama asks the world to remember who started America’s economic recovery but we don’t think he would want people hitting the history books. James and Pete talk to Marieke Beck-Coon from the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education about campus censorship in the United States, some of the cases FIRE is looking at and what Australia can learn from the US experience (17:12-37:24). We also talk to IPA Development Associate Gin Campbell about some of the IPA’s upcoming events and life with a new puppy (37:30-49:40).
Formerly known as Young Membership. This membership provides a great foundation to engage with young people across the country in an intellectual debate.
- Weekly Hey… What did I miss? email
- Priority access to IPA events
- Discounted ticket prices to IPA events
- IPA Pen
- IPA keyring
- Four FREE editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Regular email update from Executive Director John Roskam
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
- Exclusive Generation Liberty Members only events
- IPA USB
- Special Generation Liberty Member pricing to all IPA events
- FREE copy of an IPA book