Christian Porter wants to end the internet, we tell you why it’s a dumb idea. Heroes and Villains this week include Bjorn Lomborg and why you don’t need to panic about rising sea levels, the Hong Kong people standing up for democracy in their elections, the town that cancelled Christmas and Sacha Baron Cohen’s speech on social media regulation. We talk to influential feminist, AEI Resident Scholar and host of Femsplainers Christina Hoff Sommers about the infamous Q&A episode, the time she triggered a dog at a college event and achieving a more liberal feminism, before another round of Hey What Did We Miss – with James forced to wear the tiny dunce hat again! At the end of the show Pete takes down another powerful person with Pete’s Tweet, gives Jeremy Corbyn media training after his trainwreck interview, and awards Kevin Rudd the Hillary Clinton It’s Not Over award. James has a go at the Police Chief in Britain who quit social media over hairstyle abuse and Pete and James share their controversial food opinions that can get them condemned by a foreign power, like Tom Nichols.
Formerly known as Young Membership. This membership provides a great foundation to engage with young people across the country in an intellectual debate.
- Weekly Hey… What did I miss? email
- Priority access to IPA events
- Discounted ticket prices to IPA events
- IPA Pen
- IPA keyring
- Four FREE editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Regular email update from Executive Director John Roskam
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
- Exclusive Generation Liberty Members only events
- IPA USB
- Special Generation Liberty Member pricing to all IPA events
- FREE copy of an IPA book