The IPA’s new poll finds Australians actually like Australia Day right where it is. The MAGA teenagers and Buzzfeed’s big scoop proves you shouldn’t believe any news you read on the internet until three days have passed and the IPA is launching a brand new podcast, Looking Forward. James and Pete talk to Dr Bella d’Abrera after a lengthy hiatus from the show to talk about the results of the new poll commissioned by the IPA on attitudes towards Australia Day and why her mum wasn’t a fan of her appearance on SBS (19:53-34:16). We also talk to Looking Forward hosts Dr Chris Berg and Scott Hargreaves about the new podcast, why the IPA is launching it, what type of conversations they’ll have and what advice James and Pete can bestow on new podcasts (34:23-43:19).
The Institute of Public Affairs is Australia’s oldest and loudest free market think tank. Since 1943, the IPA has been at the forefront of public debate, promoting the values of freedom, free markets, and individual liberty.
By becoming a General member you will receive:
- Four editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Discounted tickets & priority access to IPA events
- A regular email update from Executive Director, John Roskam
- Our weekly Hey…What Did I Miss? email
- An IPA pen and keyring
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
With your bonus The Spectator Australia digital subscription you will receive:
- Weekly delivery of the digital edition of The Spectator Australia
- Access to the Spectator Australia app
- Full access to all content on The Spectator website