We’re back for 2019 and we’re now on Tuesdays! Pete and James talk about the IPA’s new report Australian History’s Last Stand: An Audit of Australian History Teaching at Universities and recap the big news stories over the break, including the US government shutdown, Brexit and the protests in France. We talk to Dr Bella d’Abrera about her new report Australian History’s Last Standand what the findings are and why James and Pete are now scared of her after her holiday (17:35-27:51). We also talk to Anis Rezae on her last day of interning at the IPA as part of the Mannkal Economic Education Foundation program about what it was like working at the IPA (27:59-36:35).
Formerly known as Young Membership. This membership provides a great foundation to engage with young people across the country in an intellectual debate.
- Weekly Hey… What did I miss? email
- Priority access to IPA events
- Discounted ticket prices to IPA events
- IPA Pen
- IPA keyring
- Four FREE editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Regular email update from Executive Director John Roskam
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
- Exclusive Generation Liberty Members only events
- IPA USB
- Special Generation Liberty Member pricing to all IPA events
- FREE copy of an IPA book