Big week for the IPA this week with our new report Free Speech on Campus Audit 2018 being released and our legal rights team doing a power of work on Morrison’s new anti-corruption commission and proposed religious discrimination laws. Nike can’t stand by its own slogan and we recap the latest on Theresa May. James and Pete talk to Linda Kavuka from the African Students for Liberty about the free market movement in both Kenya and Africa as a whole, and what other countries can do to assist growth (15:41-33:38). We also talk to IPA Research Fellow Matthew Lesh about the Free Speech on Campus Audit, why some universities are trying to ban sarcasm and how free speech can be saved in higher education (34:06-50:00).
Formerly known as Young Membership. This membership provides a great foundation to engage with young people across the country in an intellectual debate.
- Weekly Hey… What did I miss? email
- Priority access to IPA events
- Discounted ticket prices to IPA events
- IPA Pen
- IPA keyring
- Four FREE editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Regular email update from Executive Director John Roskam
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
- Exclusive Generation Liberty Members only events
- IPA USB
- Special Generation Liberty Member pricing to all IPA events
- FREE copy of an IPA book