The world is protesting but Paris is the one worth paying attention to. Australia is about to have some disturbing new data laws passed and a US frat has the perfect response to being asked to take the US flag down from their property. We play Part 2 of our interview with Brendan O’Neill where we discuss freedom of speech, censorship at universities and what is next for Spiked (17:25-50:43). We also talk to newest IPA Research Fellow Dr Zachary Gorman on the work he’s going to be doing at the IPA and the history of liberal thought in Australia (51:07-1:06:48) .
The Institute of Public Affairs is Australia’s oldest and loudest free market think tank. Since 1943, the IPA has been at the forefront of public debate, promoting the values of freedom, free markets, and individual liberty.
By becoming a General member you will receive:
- Four editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Discounted tickets & priority access to IPA events
- A regular email update from Executive Director, John Roskam
- Our weekly Hey…What Did I Miss? email
- An IPA pen and keyring
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
With your bonus The Spectator Australia digital subscription you will receive:
- Weekly delivery of the digital edition of The Spectator Australia
- Access to the Spectator Australia app
- Full access to all content on The Spectator website