The world is protesting but Paris is the one worth paying attention to. Australia is about to have some disturbing new data laws passed and a US frat has the perfect response to being asked to take the US flag down from their property. We play Part 2 of our interview with Brendan O’Neill where we discuss freedom of speech, censorship at universities and what is next for Spiked (17:25-50:43). We also talk to newest IPA Research Fellow Dr Zachary Gorman on the work he’s going to be doing at the IPA and the history of liberal thought in Australia (51:07-1:06:48) .
Formerly known as Young Membership. This membership provides a great foundation to engage with young people across the country in an intellectual debate.
- Weekly Hey… What did I miss? email
- Priority access to IPA events
- Discounted ticket prices to IPA events
- IPA Pen
- IPA keyring
- Four FREE editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Regular email update from Executive Director John Roskam
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
- Exclusive Generation Liberty Members only events
- IPA USB
- Special Generation Liberty Member pricing to all IPA events
- FREE copy of an IPA book