Australia might be moving its embassy to Jerusalem, a central problem with the government’s company tax plan is revealed, the World Economic Forum release their annual competitiveness rankings, the US is emitting CO2 at a 67 year low despite withdrawing from Paris and the IPA’s new report on criminal justice is released. James and Pete talk with IPA Research Fellow Morgan Begg to discuss how Hollywood is now gearing movies towards the approval of Chinese censors and what that means, the religious freedom case in the UK and why the Supreme Court has become such a political issue in the US over the last 30 years (17:47-42:03). We also talk to new IPA Research Fellow Kurt Wallace about his new role at the IPA, the Dignity of Work Program and what areas he’s going to be looking at (42:12-48:38).
Formerly known as Young Membership. This membership provides a great foundation to engage with young people across the country in an intellectual debate.
- Weekly Hey… What did I miss? email
- Priority access to IPA events
- Discounted ticket prices to IPA events
- IPA Pen
- IPA keyring
- Four FREE editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Regular email update from Executive Director John Roskam
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
- Exclusive Generation Liberty Members only events
- IPA USB
- Special Generation Liberty Member pricing to all IPA events
- FREE copy of an IPA book