This week James and Pete talk about the proposals for new religious discrimination laws, the move from the ALP to defend Western Civilisation, the IPCC report, the Supreme Court of the UK’s decision on gay wedding cakes and the Nobel Prize in Economics. We talk to Greg Sheridan, Foreign Editor at The Australian and author of the new book God is Good For You about his book, the decline of Christianity in the world today and what Christians can do to stop it (18:04-43:43). We also talk to IPA Review Editor Scott Hargreaves about the upcoming edition coming out next week about some of the articles IPA members can look forward to (43:48-1:02:25).
The Institute of Public Affairs is Australia’s oldest and loudest free market think tank. Since 1943, the IPA has been at the forefront of public debate, promoting the values of freedom, free markets, and individual liberty.
By becoming a General member you will receive:
- Four editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Discounted tickets & priority access to IPA events
- A regular email update from Executive Director, John Roskam
- Our weekly Hey…What Did I Miss? email
- An IPA pen and keyring
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
With your bonus The Spectator Australia digital subscription you will receive:
- Weekly delivery of the digital edition of The Spectator Australia
- Access to the Spectator Australia app
- Full access to all content on The Spectator website