This week James and Pete talk about Wayne Swan’s opinions on the IPA, university chancellors standing up for free speech on campus, Kanye West’s SNL performance, the academics who showed you can get anything published in journals these days and James’ appearance on The Bolt Report last night. We talk to Senator James Paterson about his two recent articles on red tape and academic free speech and him launching the new book from IPA Research Fellow Matthew Lesh ‘Democracy in a Divided Australia (17:40-33:50). We also talk to the IPA’s Dr Bella d’Abrera about her new article for Quillette, getting her article tweeted out by Dr Jordan Peterson and her upcoming trip to Israel (33:54-48:17).
Formerly known as Young Membership. This membership provides a great foundation to engage with young people across the country in an intellectual debate.
- Weekly Hey… What did I miss? email
- Priority access to IPA events
- Discounted ticket prices to IPA events
- IPA Pen
- IPA keyring
- Four FREE editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Regular email update from Executive Director John Roskam
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
- Exclusive Generation Liberty Members only events
- IPA USB
- Special Generation Liberty Member pricing to all IPA events
- FREE copy of an IPA book