Media Watch take aim at the IPA, Super Tuesday sees the return of Biden and the fall of Bloomberg and the IPA gets a win on the latest with the FITS scheme… or do we? James and Pete cover all of that and share this week’s heroes and villains, including Anthony Albanese flipping the bird, Gloria Alvarez, the Federal Parliament spending 390k of taxpayer money on redeveloping a coffee vendor and political protestors at Mardi Gras. Renee Gorman comes back on because Generation Liberty is off to the Queensland Human Rights Commission over the Generation Liberty stall being removed from QUT Market Day and the Victorian Liberal Student Association being removed from the University of Melbourne (22:30-34:42). Gideon and Andrew Bushnell are on the quiz that goes off the rails in all the best ways (34:42-45:33) before James and Pete give a Q&A clap to Matthias Cormann, the news station that gave a fire victim an umbrella, Sleeping Giants mourning the politicisation of social media, and the final round of Bloomberg campaign misfires.
Formerly known as Young Membership. This membership provides a great foundation to engage with young people across the country in an intellectual debate.
- Weekly Hey… What did I miss? email
- Priority access to IPA events
- Discounted ticket prices to IPA events
- IPA Pen
- IPA keyring
- Four FREE editions of the IPA Review magazine each year
- Regular email update from Executive Director John Roskam
- Regular correspondence on major policy issues
- Updates from the IPA’s leading policy experts as issues develop
- Exclusive Generation Liberty Members only events
- IPA USB
- Special Generation Liberty Member pricing to all IPA events
- FREE copy of an IPA book